Would you like to visit us in Bonn-Bad Godesberg? Our detailed directions will show you the best way to find us. Our office is located at Theodor-Heuss-Str. 4, 53177 Bonn (approx. 400 m from the train station Bonn-Bad Godesberg).
Arrival by train:
- Intercity/Eurocity trains only stop at the Bonn Central Station (Bonn Hbf) in the city center. ICE trains only stop at Siegburg train station. From Siegburg, you can take the tram (Strassenbahn) line 66 to Bonn Hbf.
- From Bonn Central Station (Bonn Hbf), you can take the express or local train (departure approx. every 20 minutes, journey time approx. 6 minutes) and reach Bad Godesberg after one station. Alternatively, take the tram (line 63 or 16), which departs every 7 minutes to Bahnhof Bad Godesberg.
- From Bad Godesberg train station to our office:
When you step out of the railway building, keep left and walk until you reach an eight-story building. Go past the building, turn right and cross the street. The entrance is at Theodor-Heuss-Str. 4 (second building on your right). Alternatively, you can take a taxi directly to our office (approx. 25 minutes from Bonn Central Station or approx. 35 minutes from Siegburg train station).
Arrival by plane:
- Cologne Bonn Airport (30 min. by taxi)
- Düsseldorf Airport (75 min. by taxi or 60 min. by train to Bonn-Bad Godesberg train station)
Frankfurt Airport (100 min. by taxi or 45 min. with ICE trains to Siegburg/Bonn).
Arrival by car:
- Please use the route planner provided above.
- Parking spaces are available across the street from our office.